R&E Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships of $500 to $1,500 are awarded to undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarships from the Foundation are awarded on the basis of financial need, academic ability and career interest.
2018 Scholarship Program dates will be announced soon.
2017 Scholarship Recipients
The 2017 Scholarships have been awarded.
Click here to download a list of recipients. Congratulations to all of our recipients!
2017 Scholarship Program
Applications for 2017 have closed. Applications and additional documentation were due by March 1, 2017.
1. Submit the following to the TSHP R&E Foundation by March 1, 2017.
3. The TSHP R&E Foundation Scholarship Committee will determine selection of scholarship recipients. All decisions are final.
4. Scholarship recipients must provide a photograph and short biography for publication in the TSHP R&E Foundation Newsletter prior to distribution of scholarship monies.
Criteria and available scholarships. NOTE: Review this information before attempting to complete an application. Not all students are eligible for all scholarships. Please also note that the monetary level of scholarships are subject to change. The exact amount of each scholarship will be determined in the fall prior to the opening of the Application process which is set for December 1.
BE SURE your are eligible for the scholarship(s) you apply for. See the criteria FIRST.
Download a file to be used by individuals recommending students for scholarships. After completion, these can be uploaded along with your application, or directly by the individual(s) providing the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Reference for (your name)”
Download a list to check that you have submitted all the required materials.
For more information contact the TSHP Reserach & Education Foundation at email@example.com
- About Us
TSHP Annual Seminar
- TSHP Credit Claiming Policy
- TSHP Online Education
- Sterile Compounding & Aseptic Technique Training
- Re-Print IV Statement of Credit (Formerly known as "Certificate")
- Technician Specific CPE
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- CPE Accreditation Services >
- My CPE Monitor Information
- TSHP Annual Seminar >
- Career Center
- TSHP R&E Foundation
Publications & Resources