TSHP PAC Silent Auction
The TSHP-PAC Silent Auction, which is held during TSHP’s Annual Seminar, is the PAC’s annual fund-raising event. Monies raised from this event help us ensure that our friends in the legislature know that we appreciate the efforts they have made, and continue to make, on behalf of the TSHP, the Texas Pharmacist community and YOUR patients.
What Can I Donate? You can share your hobby or a vacation; a timeshare or a day out on your boat; golf outings, sporting event tickets, gift certificates, art, china, laptops, iPods, iPad’s! Let your imagination run wild!
Here are a few of the many wonderful items that have been donated by your fellow TSHP members and friends in years past. We have also added a few additional suggestions so that you can get an idea of what you can donate this year:
When Can I Donate? You can donate today! You can submit your intent to donate online but please do so by April 8th, so we can be prepared for the Silent Auction later that month.
Is There Anything Else I Can Do? Yes, there are a few other things that you can do in addition to donating items to the Silent Auction.
If you have any questions you contact the TSHP office at 512-906-0546.
- About Us
TSHP Annual Seminar
- Justification Toolkit
- TSHP Events App
- Schedule & Handouts - 2017
- 2018 Hotel & Local Information
- Exhibitor & Partnership Information >
- Reverse Expo
- Job Fair & Residency Showcase
- Clinical Skills & Disease State Management Competition
- R&E Foundation Poster Competition
- TSHP PAC Silent Auction
- TSHP Credit Claiming Policy
- TSHP Online Education
- Sterile Compounding & Aseptic Technique Training
- Re-Print IV Statement of Credit (Formerly known as "Certificate")
- Technician Specific CPE
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- CPE Accreditation Services >
- My CPE Monitor Information
- TSHP Annual Seminar >
- Career Center
- TSHP R&E Foundation
Publications & Resources