TSHP R&E Foundation Poster Session and Competition
The 2020 TSHP Research & Education Foundation Poster Session and Competition entry window is now closed. Check back Winter 2020-2021 for the 2021 dates.
See below for competition details, abstract information, and submission & formatting requirements.
The TSHP Research & Education Foundation Poster Session and Competition occurs each year at the TSHP Annual Seminar. The poster session is an opportunity for Seminar registrants to display original scholarly work in poster format. If applicable*, posters can compete in one of seven categories.
Categories: Posters can be submitted for Display-Only or compete in one of seven (7) categories:
- Resident/Fellow/Post-Graduate PGY1 Category includes posters submitted by pharmacists enrolled in a PGY1 post-graduate residency, fellowship, or other post-graduate educational program.
- Resident/Fellow/Post-Graduate PGY2 Category includes posters submitted by pharmacists enrolled in a PGY2 post-graduate residency, fellowship, or other post-graduate educational program.
- Student Category includes posters submitted by student pharmacists enrolled in pharmacy academic program.
- Technician Category posters are submitted by practicing pharmacy technicians and technician students.
- Practitioner Administrative/Practice Management Category posters are submitted by registered pharmacists relating to professional practice management issues and leadership.
- Practitioner Clinical Category posters are submitted by registered pharmacists relating to patient care delivery, therapy, and outcomes.
- Practitioner Education Category includes posters submitted by registered pharmacists relating to patient, healthcare practitioner and community education, and/or educational planning, development and conduct for professional
Important Deadlines: Submission window closes February 26, 2020. Participant videos are due in by May 10, 2020 using the form at the bottom of this page.
When/Where: Poster Sessions will be Friday & Saturday of Annual Seminar.
>> Friday, September 4, 2020 from 5:00 - 7:30 PM
Must be set up by 4:00 PM; Authors
are asked to be available from 5:00 - 6:30 PM to discuss their research.
>> Saturday, September 5, 2020 from 11:25 - 12:40 PM
Must be removed by 2:00 PM.
Please note: Posters remaining after this time will be discarded. TSHP is not responsible for discarded posters and will not hold, retain or otherwise claim responsibility for any poster.
All presenters must register for the Annual Seminar. Registration costs vary depending on the date of registration and TSHP membership status. Visit
Prize(s): One (1) winner in each category will receive $250 (made payable to the primary author), a recognition certificate from the TSHP Research and Education Foundation awarded during the TSHP Annual Seminar Opening Reception
on Friday evening (6:00 PM and 7:00 PM). Winners will also be featured on the TSHP website, in the TSHP Journal, and in the TSHP Research and Education Foundation Annual Report.
Who: Teams of two to four students (P1-P4). Students will all be evaluated on the same level regardless of their academic year.
*Note: For a submission to be considered for the competition, both the abstract and poster design must be provided. For additional questions or to confirm receipt of documentation, call (512) 906-0546 or email inquiries to email@example.com.
Requirements & Formatting
Please read through all information and requirements above before submitting an entry form.
2019 Poster Abstracts Booklet
Congratulations to the Leadership Challenge Competition winning teams!
2020: [Will you be one of this year's winners?]
2019: View a list of the winners.
2020 Poster Competition Video Submission